Hunters Creek Village Mayor and Council to meet Feb. 26
The Hunters Creek Village mayor and council will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 26.
According to the published agenda, the following new business is scheduled for discussion:
1. Reports 1. City treasurer - Monthly financial and budget reports. 2. Police Commissioner Report. a. Update on crime activities in the area 3. Fire Commissioner Report a. 9-1-1 emergency notification system 4. Mayor and council reports and comments: a. I-10 noise abatement update. b. Consider and take action on proclamation for Michael Cokinos c. Arbor Day 2013 d. Report from city attorney on options available to the city for addressing concerns about certain actions of private security companies operating within the city. e. Comments or suggestions for items to include on future agendas. 5. Building Official Report a. Monthly Building Permit Report b. Discussion and possible action to consider action reasonably required to address the substandard condition of the structure at 311 Voss Road. 6. City Administrator Report a. Update on city hall addition and renovations b. Open ditch drainage issues 7. City Engineer and Public Works Report. a. Voss Road retaining wall b. Voss Road curb repairs c. Voss Road and Memorial Drive intersection and Voss Road at Beinhorn traffic signal study d. Roadway damage at 518 Wellesley e. Erosion study for Soldiers Creek f. Update on Piney Point Village's Soldiers Creek Impact Study review and impact at Wickline Ravine
2. Consent agenda 1. Approval of the Minutes of the Jan. 22 and Feb. 13 meetings. The following items are considered routine by the city council and will be enacted by one motion. There will not be a separate discussion on these items unless a council member requests, in which event, the item will be removed from the general order of business and considered in its normal sequence on the agenda. 2. Approval of the Cash Disbursement Journal for January 2013. 3. Approval for the renewal of a mosquito fogging contract with Northwest Pest Patrol from March 1 to Nov. 1.
3. Regular agenda - Discussion and possible action to consider the purchase of a 2013 Ford F250 truck for public works.
4. Executive session - The city council may convene a public meeting and then recess into executive (closed) session to discuss any of the items listed on this agenda if necessary and if authorized under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Situations in which a closed executive session may be authorized by law include without limitation; (1) certain consultations with the City's attorney under §551.071; (2) certain matters involving real estate under §551.072; and (3) certain personnel matters §551.074.
5. Reconvene into regular session and consider action, if any, on items discussed in executive session.
The meeting will be held in City Hall, 1 Hunters Creek Place.
Members of the Village Mayor and Council are David A. Wegner, Steve Reichek, Fidel Sapien, Bonnie McMillan, Michael Schoenberger and Jim Pappas.
For more information, visit www.cityofhunterscreek.com.
Local Advertising by PaperG