East End pub blamed for broken kneecap
A Houston woman is suing after, she says, she slipped and fell at an East End pub, resulting in a broken kneecap. Lisa June filed a lawsuit on Aug. 14 in Harris County District Court against Lucky's Pub Houston, citing negligence. June says on May 20, she suffered injuries while leaving Lucky's Pub, located at 801 Saint Emanuel St. in East End. The suit alleges that when she stepped onto dilapidated cement that declines from the front door to the curb, she slipped and landed hard on her right knee, tearing tendons and breaking her right patella in two. June is seeking damages and court costs. She is being represented in the case by Houston attorney Todd G. Riff. Harris County District Court Case No. 2012-46517. This is a report on a civil lawsuit filed at the Harris County Courthouse. The details in this report come from an original complaint filed by a plaintiff. Please note, a complaint represents an accusation by a private individual, not the government. It is not an indication of guilt, and it only represents one side of the story.
- Symphony to play 'Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl' score May 30
- Painter's abstract works elicit concrete following
- New business licenses issued in Heights
- UpStage Theatre to stage 'Wait Until Dark' beginning May 24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 19
Local Advertising by PaperG