Several homes sold in the Heights from July 13-19
Several home sales were recorded in the Heights area for the period of July 13-19.
The following home sales were recorded July 13:
- A home at 204 Travis St. was sold to Danny D. Simmons and Barbara Lyn Simmy. The seller was Lori Wiese.
- A home at 3333 Allen Parkway Unit 1907 was sold to Lfp Interests LLC. The seller was Texas Bank.
- A home at 3333 Allen Parkway Unit 906 was sold to Daniela Aranguren and Erich Canseco. The sellers were Brittany and Chase B. Zalman.
- A home at 4243 Albans Road was sold to Charmaine Marie Sherrill. The sellers were Charmaine Marie and Nathan Fairbanks Sherrill.
- A home at 2231 Robinhood St. was sold to Andrew M. and Vera C. Baker. The seller was Dennis Murland.
- A home at 5815 Washington Ave. Unit C was sold to Gary Atkins. The seller was Texas Community Bank National.
- A home at 1071 Chamboard Lane was sold to Ryan D. Prayer. The seller was Mary Frances Rubach Obrien.
- A home at 5342 Windswept Lane was sold to James Patton Neblett. The sellers were Anthony Dominic and Kari A Clay.
- A home at 2510 South Blvd. was sold to Nancy S. and Suzanne Elmilady. The seller was Kathleen Gunn Crow.
- A home at 1355 Du Barry Lane was sold to Shawn E. Simmons. The sellers were Kevin and Michelle Garza.
- A home at 1718 Wakefield Drive was sold to Olde Good Things Inc. The seller was Compass Bank.
- A home at 4316 Childress St. was sold to Nicolas G. Barengo and Juliana M. Benito. The sellers were Jae M. and Thomas J. Cross.
- A home at 1010 Joe Annie St. was sold to John Paul Lind and Joint Owners. The seller was Morgan-Lind Ravinder Malik.
The following home sales were recorded July 16:
- A home at 3333 Allen Parkway Unit 300 was sold to Francisca F. Manchac. The seller was Richard S. Field.
- A home at 21 Briar Hollow Lane Unit 406 was sold to Anna Fay and Thomas R. Williams. The seller was Earlene L. Barbeau.
- A home at 5419 Broad Oaks Park was sold to Kellye M. and William B. Pyle. The sellers were Maureen Y. and Thomas H. Higdon.
- A home at 5209 Floyd St. was sold to Jason T. Causey. The seller was National Residential Services Inc.
- A home at 5921 Kansas St. Unit 770 was sold to David Donneral. The seller was Dalton Ray Custom Homes LLC.
- A home at 5774 Doliver Drive was sold to Gloria Marie Brady. The sellers were Todd Edward Geiger and Vickie L. Ramsey-Geiger.
- A home at 2206 Columbia St. was sold to Jerold C. and Martha G. Gallagher. The sellers were Patricia Ann Bell and Theresa M. Orme.
The following home sales were recorded July 17:
- A home at 5421 Lillian St. was sold to Rosalba Elena Vargas. The sellers were Anh Phi Mu and Tony C. Mu.
- A home at 611 W. 18th St. was sold to Kenneth and Pamela J. Dupal. The seller was East Heights Venture Group LLC.
- A home at 5541 Tilbury Drive was sold to Nathan J. Klein. The seller was Valerie R. Klein.
- A home at 1603 Branard St. was sold to Fast Investor Funding Lp. The sellers were Emosi Etuale and Scott Wizig.
- A home at 404 Tabor St. was sold to Irma Martinez. The seller was Maria H. Centeno.
- A home at 326 Indian Bayou was sold to Kendra Evans and Jon C. Ogg. The seller was Bairstow Ltd.
- A home at 10015 Chiselhurst Way was sold to Olvia and Steven Altstadt. The sellers were John and Mary Binkley.
- A home at 1336 Wakefield Drive was sold to Maria Trejo. The sellers were Donna and Paul Brown.
- A home at 5111 Doliver Drive was sold to Mary Ann Yamin. The seller was Matthew R. Hooper.
- A home at 1119 Wagner St. was sold to Shamoon Ahmed. The sellers were Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, First American Asset Closing Services and National Default Reo Services.
- A home at 4120 University Blvd. was sold to Adriana S. and Nicklus S. Cune. The seller was Walther Stevia M.
- A home at 2611 Tangley St. was sold to Adi Lerner. The sellers were Adam Wayne and Cheryl Leigh Guice.
- A home at 902 W. 26th St. was sold to Michael Verma. The seller was Sandcastle Homes Inc.
The following home sales were recorded July 18:
- A home at 5520 McCulloch Circle was sold to Anne and Michael Nemer. The seller was Dynasty Builders Inc.
- A home at 2508 Swift Blvd. was sold to Jeffrey Mark Perring Tapick and Rebecca Ann Perring Tapick. The seller was John R. Deboben Jr.
- A home at 3921 Case St. was sold to Ihsan Serdar Dinc and Betul Oran. The sellers were Robin S. and Rodney H. Roth.
- A home at 1708 Dennis St. was sold to Melissa Weatherall Spencer, Michelle Spencer, Nicholas R. Spencer and Steven C. Spencer. The seller was Yu Kiet Chua.
- A home at 704 Allston St. Unit D was sold to Markus Wimmer. The seller was Miranda Lorraine Wright.
- A home at 1003 Althea Drive was sold to Kevin and Sarah Shannon. The seller was Nei Global Relocation Company.
- A home at 930 Bethlehem St. was sold to Reverse Mortgage Solutions Inc. The sellers were Elia Nora Chinn and N. Sanchez.
- A home at 916 Wakefield Drive was sold to Delora and John McEnaney. The seller was Thomas Michael Priebe.
- A home at 4314 Scotland St. was sold to Bercon Ltd and Bersan Investments LLC. The sellers were Lillian R. Caldarera, Robert C. Caldarera and Roberts.
- A home at 1112 Columbus St. Unit B was sold to Heather Danelle Cole. The sellers were Joslyn Truett and Spergon Wynn.
- A home at 1616 Fountain View Drive Unit 0505 was sold to Patrick J. McGinnis. The seller was Jacqueline A. Ritchie.
- A home at 1911 Mcduffie St. was sold to Beacon Ltd. The seller was J.T. Inner City Development LLC.
- A home at 3106 Ferndale St. was sold to U & U LLC. The sellers were Mary Kathryn Casey and Robert R. Casey.
The following home sales were recorded July 19:
- A home at 1912 Kipling St. was sold to Jon Randall Newton. The sellers were Dorothy Dakin Newton, Jon Randall Newton, Paula Newton and Laurie Ellen Newton Schilling.
- A home at 1209 W. Pierce St. was sold to Hubert Chodkiewicz, Courtney L. Zauft and Steven Zauft. The sellers were James R. and Lauren P. Lafleur.
- A home at 3655 Overbrook Lane was sold to Mark L. and Rebecca L. Hobson. The sellers were Christine M. and David M. Underwood.
- A home at 5323 Poinciana Drive was sold to Frederick J. Robinson. The sellers were Clark Connie and Clark Connie Jo.
- A home at 1619 Johnson St. was sold to Rachel Yates. The seller was Reginald S. Wallace Jr.
- A home at 4041 Drake St. Unit 0115 was sold to Todd Evan Grabois. The seller was Catherine K. Scherer.
- A home at 4874 Milwee St. was sold to Carol H. Rico. The sellers were Thang C. Nguyen and David K. Seymour.
- A home at 3819 Olympia Drive was sold to Interests LC Dorsey. The sellers were Mark J. Miller and Dolores Tarlton.
- A home at 2301 Watts St. was sold to Maria Eulalia Fernandez. The sellers were Christopher A. Weir and Christopher Allen Weir.
Local Advertising by PaperG