Houston Public Library to show 'The Vow,' 'Ghost Rider' July 25
The Houston Public Library will host Movie Night: Double Feature with The Vow and Ghost Rider from noon to 2 p.m. July 25.
The film screenings are free and open to the public.
The Vow is a love story about Leo and his wife, Paige, who suffers from amnesia after a car accident. After the accident, Paige forgets all of the memories from her marriage to Leo. Throughout the film, Leo struggles to rebuild their marriage while Paige reconnects with her ex-fiance. The Vow is one hour and 44 minutes and rated PG-13.
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is a superhero movie about Johnny Blaze, aka Ghost Rider. Blaze sets out to stop the devil from taking human form. The film is one hour and 35 minutes long and rated PG-13.
For more information, call 832-393-1313.
The Houston Public Library is located at 500 McKinney St., Houston.
- Symphony to play 'Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl' score May 30
- Painter's abstract works elicit concrete following
- New business licenses issued in Heights
- UpStage Theatre to stage 'Wait Until Dark' beginning May 24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 19
Local Advertising by PaperG