HPARD community centers to offer adult aerobics classes
The Houston Parks and Recreation Department is slated to offer adult aerobics classes at various locations this summer.
Classes, which focus primarily on cardio workouts using adult aerobics, are held at lunchtime and in the evenings at numerous community centers.
Community centers offering the classes include:
• Moody (KM 453Y), Monday through Thursday from 8:30-9:30 a.m. and Monday through Friday from 6-7 p.m., located at 3725 Fulton, 713-692-6925
• Fonde (KM 493K), Tuesday through Thursday from 12:15-12:45 p.m., located at 110 Sabine, 713-226-4466
• Freed (KM 451Y), Monday through Thursday from 5:30-6:30 p.m., located at 6818 Shady Villa, 713-682-4467
• J. Robinson Jr. (KM 533B), Monday through Wednesday from 6-7 p.m., located at 2020 Hermann Drive (concessionaire class; call community center at 713-284-1997 for cost)
• Montie Beach (KM 453X), Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9-10 a.m., located at 915 Northwood, 713-864-6820
For more information on the classes offered, call the nearest community center. All classes are free unless otherwise noted.
Local Advertising by PaperG