Galena High School students participate in CASE program
Students from Galena High School participated in the Harris County Department of Education's Cooperative for After-School Enrichment program June 27 at the Hobby Center for Performing Arts.
Students performed their art projects on the stage of the Hobby Center for Performing Arts. As part of the program, Galena students worked with professional artists to explore different arts mediums.
Galena Park High School students Vanessa Torres and Keydi Valladares acted under the direction of artist Leraldo Anzaldua, actor and fight director.
- Symphony to play 'Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl' score May 30
- Painter's abstract works elicit concrete following
- New business licenses issued in Heights
- UpStage Theatre to stage 'Wait Until Dark' beginning May 24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 19
Local Advertising by PaperG