Discovery Green offers weekly fitness in the park
Discovery Green will offer weekly Fitness in the Park events this summer.
Bum-ba Toning will be held Mondays at 6:30 p.m. Instructor Oscar Sajche will lead the class, which will focus on muscle toning through yoga exercises. Limited yoga mats are available. Participants are asked to bring their own mat and two two-pound weights.
Pi-Yo, a blend of Pilates, yoga and toning exercises taught by instructor Elisabeth Swim, will be held Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m.
Sajche will also lead a Zumba class on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
Instructor Nicholas Auger will lead Slow Flow Yoga Saturdays at 9:30 a.m.
The Discovery Hoop Class, led by Rowan Twosisters, will be held Sundays at 10:30 a.m. Participants are asked to bring their own weighted hoop.
Sundays will also feature an Ananda Yoga class taught by Jerry Randall and Michell Wells at noon.
Participants are asked to bring their own yoga mats for yoga classes.
Discovery Green is located at 1500 McKinney, Houston.
- Symphony to play 'Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl' score May 30
- Painter's abstract works elicit concrete following
- New business licenses issued in Heights
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 19
- UpStage Theatre to stage 'Wait Until Dark' beginning May 24
Local Advertising by PaperG