Greenlink launches downtown
Free transportation known as Greenlink has launched in downtown Houston and spans 2.5 miles with 18 stops.
Seven buses operate Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and connect Metro transit stops, the convention corridor, hotels, restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
Destinations served include Macy's, Houston Pavilions, George R. Brown Convention Center, Discovery Green, Main Street Square, City Hall and the Central Library.
All buses run on compressed natural gas for a cleaner transportation alternative.
- Symphony to play 'Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl' score May 30
- Painter's abstract works elicit concrete following
- New business licenses issued in Heights
- UpStage Theatre to stage 'Wait Until Dark' beginning May 24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 19
Local Advertising by PaperG