Architect's estate lists in Oak Forest/Garden Oaks
The estate of Robert L. Burda has listed for sale a five-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 1017 Cheshire Lane in Oak Forest/Garden Oaks for $295,000.
The 2,686-square-foot house was built in 1967 in the Shepherd Park Plaza subdivision. Tricia Hughes of Keller Williams Realty is the listing agent.
Burda worked as an architect at Exxon for 40 years, where he supervised the construction of the Standard Oil Building in Rockefeller Center in New York and an array of real estate transactions around the world.
He graduated from the University of Houston School of Architecture.
He passed away in October 2011.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 864 home sales in Oak Forest/Garden Oaks during the past 12 months.
- Symphony to play 'Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl' score May 30
- Painter's abstract works elicit concrete following
- New business licenses issued in Heights
- UpStage Theatre to stage 'Wait Until Dark' beginning May 24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 19
Local Advertising by PaperG