Software firm associate buys 3BD home in Lazybrook
Allison Riordan acquired a three-bedroom, two-bath home at 6011 Wister Court in Lazybrook/Timbergrove from Weichert Relocation Resources Inc. on March 20.
The 1,745-square-foot house, built in 1955, is in the Timbergrove Manor subdivision.
Riordan is a data telecom provisioner and analyst at Realtik LLC. Previously, she worked with Townsend Analytics Ltd.
She attended the European University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 38 home sales in Lazybrook/Timbergrove during the past 12 months.
- Symphony to play 'Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl' score May 30
- Painter's abstract works elicit concrete following
- New business licenses issued in Heights
- UpStage Theatre to stage 'Wait Until Dark' beginning May 24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 19
Local Advertising by PaperG