Corporate lawyer selling Greater Heights 4BD
Mark R. Robeck has listed for sale a four-bedroom, 4.5-bath home at 701 Columbia St. in Greater Heights for $1.54 million.
The 5,157-square-foot house was built in 2008 in the Houston Heights subdivision. It is valued at $684,030. Laura Sakowitz Sweeney of John Daugherty Realtors Inc. is the agent for the listing.
Robeck is a partner at the law firm of Baker Botts LLP. He focuses his practice on corporate investigations, international arbitration, energy litigation and dispute resolution.
He holds a J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law and a B.S. from Texas A&M University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 443 home sales in Greater Heights during the past 12 months.
- Symphony to play 'Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl' score May 30
- Painter's abstract works elicit concrete following
- New business licenses issued in Heights
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 19
- UpStage Theatre to stage 'Wait Until Dark' beginning May 24
Local Advertising by PaperG