Keynote speaker for Alzheimer's conference named
Author and aging expert Laura Wayman is scheduled to give the keynote address at this year's Alzheimer's Association Schlicting Caregiver Conference.
The conference is an annual education outreach event that aims to provide Alzheimer's caregivers with workshops and other resources on effectively handling issues related to the disease.
This year's conference will start at 8 a.m., June 9, at the Church of St. John the Divine on 2450 River Oaks Blvd.
To register for the conference, visit alz.org/texas or call 713-314-1373.
- Symphony to play 'Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl' score May 30
- Painter's abstract works elicit concrete following
- New business licenses issued in Heights
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 19
- UpStage Theatre to stage 'Wait Until Dark' beginning May 24
Local Advertising by PaperG