"CorkScrooged" for Lights in the Heights
The Corkscrew wine bar, 1919 Washington, will host a "CorkScrooged" happy hour benefiting The Woodland Heights Civic Association's Lights in the Heights event Friday, Nov. 30, from 5-9 p.m. Lights in the Heights co-chair Terri Guerra was thrilled about the event in an e-mail:
If you've never been to the Corkscrew at 1919 Washington you've really missed out; great wine at a great price and an absolutely wonderful ambiance. Personally, I think it's the best wine bar in Houston and we would love to have our neighbors support Lights in the Heights by dropping by for a glass or two of wine.
Lights in the Heights, one of the best street parties in the city, if not the best, will be held Saturday evening, Dec. 8, from 6-10 p.m. in the Woodland Heights.
To RSVP for the CorkScrooged event, call Guerra at 713-598-3043 or e-mail email@example.com or call Sharon Greiff at 713-817-6104 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more Lights in the Heights info, visit the Web site at www.woodland-heights.org/Events/LITH2007/default.htm.
- Symphony to play 'Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl' score May 30
- Painter's abstract works elicit concrete following
- New business licenses issued in Heights
- Houston Police Department collision call log, April 19
- UpStage Theatre to stage 'Wait Until Dark' beginning May 24
Local Advertising by PaperG